CBRE Global Investment Partners (GIP) constructs portfolios comprising primary funds, club deals, secondaries, co-investments and programmatic ventures, which are customised for clients’ individual return objectives and risk constraints.
Investments cover the risk spectrum from core to enhanced and the full range of property types including commercial and residential, and the full geographic spectrum including developed and emerging markets globally. In all cases GIP invests with a local operating partner which has proven credentials for the strategy.
We actively seek investment opportunities including:
- Open-ended and closed end funds
- Club deals involving a small number of investors
- Secondary interests in existing funds
- Co-investments with funds, which may involve single asset or portfolio transactions
- Programmatic ventures, involving a series of acquisitions of properties of a specific type in a specialist market area
- One-off joint ventures